Technology Updated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  bat girl24 Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:40 pm

Listen up everyone I have decide to doing something fun and artistic starting Wedensday June 18,2009. We will be hosting a avater making contest.
Rules:
1. You must have drawn these pictures
2. No copying or pasteing in ang part of these pictures ( use paint or fireworks)

3. Make sure you add your name so no one may copy it
4. No one can make fun of any for being a bad drawer
5. No cheating by messing up their pictures.
6. Dont be sad that you lost and dont bully
7. No one may make themselve win they sould win fairly
The ending dat is June 27,2009
The winner gets a happiness of being a great drawer.
You may start now. Ohh you might want to make a picture of your gender thank you for at least trying to complete
this contest. I will be part of this contest. I will not be a judge because that wont be fair the names of the judge will stay a screate for contest safety. Good luck all.
By: Bat girl24.
I like cats because they go meow cat

Last edited by bat girl24 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Umm i made a mistake i was going to delete because last time i did a contest like this the leader deleted this i wont say whom.)
bat girl24
bat girl24

Back to top Go down

Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Young Jezzy Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Your doing an art contest online, why may I ask.
Young Jezzy
Young Jezzy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Reply

Post  bat girl24 Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:20 pm

the reason why i am doing this website is because i wanted to aleast add some activites for people to do
bat girl24
bat girl24

Back to top Go down

Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum